The airport Dusseldorf comes as an absolute realistic 3D model for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 in its actual real world state. Based on an aerial image from 2012 it contains all buildings and objects. It also incorporates the new taxiway layout and signs as well as the new visual docking systems which had only been installed in August 2012. All textures come in high resolution. Dynamic objects such as apron vehicles, traffic on roads and motorways, trains and trams create this special atmosphere found on this airport.
- Highly detailed representation of the airport Dusseldorf International including all buildings and structures
- Complete new development for FSX, Prepar3D and FS2004
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- New aerial image
- Seasonal ground textures
- High resolution apron, taxiway and runway textures
- New taxiway signs layout from July 2012
- New visual docking systems from August 2012
- Detailed grass textures as well as 3D grass
- Detailed navigation systems (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- All buildings of the Airport City
- New office complex at the Wanheimer Str.
- Numerous dynamic objects such as apron vehicles; road and train traffic (AESLite) (FSX and FS2004 only)
- Compatible with Airport Enhancement Services (AES) (FSX and FS2004 only)
- Compatible with standard-AI traffic and AI-Traffic Add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- Manual in English and German
- Up to date charts
Note: The screenshots show AI-Traffic created by a 3rd party Add-on.
Source : Aerosoft