Terra Flora is a new product soon to be released by the team of Turbulent Designs. Due out in September it will transform all your ground level landscape (Autogen) and introduce detailed trees / vegetation and will be compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4. Here is the blurb from their website and released screens : We quote –
We’re excited to announce that Terra Flora is currently nearing the end of BETA testing and will be in your hands shortly!
We’ve created a selection of screenshots that demonstrate Terra Flora across the globe. There are a lot more screenshots to come, including some from help of friends showing your favourite products!
Here are the facts about Terra Flora:
– Replacement for all default autogen to improve your simulation experience on a global scale
– High definition vegetation textures created by Russ White to raise the bar in detail
– Drastically improved colourisation over default vegetation for realism
– Seamless blending between TERRA FLORA and REAL FLORA in future airport updates
– Revised and optimised autogen models for performance
– Support for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4
Release date: September