Now available via the SOH forums website is the latest revision of the Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 2 (Version 4) developed by Thomas Roehl. This is a very high quality Freeware product which you can download on the SOH forums (Login Required).
Here is the update list : We quote –
Description: V4.0 Cessna U 206 G Soloy Mark 2 Turbine Pac for FSX and P3DV1…V3. (Not for P3DV4 – separate native version availiable).
Complete new package. Important: XMLTools for FSX or P3D must be installed to get a realistic engine behavior.
Please read readme/manual.
Included are six different models. (Passenger, skydiver, float and transport) and 17 repaints.
What is new in V4.0?
– New Airfiles adapted to the Allison 250-C20S engine.
– 3D-Integration of the G500/600 glass cockpit. Switch on/off via configuration window.
– VCRain front panel effects.
– GPU with function and sound.
– Now models can be installed outside the simulator. (Or other hard disk place)
– Reworked sound system.
– Missing panel.cfgs using F1 GNS or RXP GNS.
– Info to build in RXP GTN instead of F1 GTN.