Follow along not too long after the release of the SSW FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 aka “GINA” for P3dV4, we now have the release of the same for the FSX platform. Here the spec and a link to product page.
Visit SSW site at http://www.simskunkworks.com.
High detailed model, fully animated
High detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
Frame rate friendly in single and multi player,
Complete dynamic 3D-lights systems both internal and external
Compatible with TacPack and vACMI (required to use weapons system)
High detailed, high definition, SSW ‘redux’ tecnology
several different liveries
– Almost all real system have been modelled and are working as the real thing is
– Flight dynamics modeled close to real airplane performances tables
– DDIS (Dynamic Drag Index System)
– Aircraft configurator for payload and refuelling
– Payload fully congruent in both single and multiplayer mode
– Aerodynamic “wing drop” and inertia coupling reproduced
– Payload drop actually changes airplane weight, balance and drag index (DDIS)
– NOTE: vACMI is suggested, which is free
it contains also TREVISO SANT’ANGELO (LIPH) nice scenery in the seventies.
Model comes with complete docs:
– Normal/weapons procedures checklists
– Real aircraft manual
– Other useful docs
– Support forum account
– All version upgrading and patches at no cost.
– Full detailed paint kit available for painters (It will be published later)
– Minimum system requirements:
– Windows 10.0.10586.0 or later, should not be problems with WIN7 or WIN 10 earlier versions, however not tested
– FSX/ACC PACK
– Intel I5 or higher, 2.6 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, VGA Nvidia supportong DX 11 with at least 2 GB RAM, 2.5 GB of disk space.