Flysimware’s Dassault Falcon 50 Beta 2 has been released for purchase. The beta will be continuously updated over the coming weeks, but here is the specs as given the product page, Price is US $ 49.99.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The Dassault Falcon 50 first prototype flew in November 1976 and deliveries of the trijet began in 1979. It had a new supercritical wing design and was the first business jet capable of crossing the Atlantic Ocean with legal fuel reserves. It had both a wing span and length of approximately 61 feet. It was originally equipped with three Garrett TFE 731-3 turbofan engines which gave it a range of over 3000 nautical miles, a typical cruise speed of 430 knots, and a ceiling of 45,000 feet. It could take off in slightly less than 4700 feet and land in less than 2700 feet. In the mid 1990s the Falcon 50 was updated with improved TFE 731 engines, new avionics and other improvements and the designation was changed to Falcon 50EX. Dassault produced 252 Falcon 50s and an additional 100 Falcon 50EXs. Production ended in 2008.
- FLYSIMWARE INFORMATION
We have animated almost every function throughout the cabin and virtual cockpit. With custom coding we have accurate systems down to the smallest details. We have included 1 model for users who use the payware Flight 1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 or Milviz WX Advantage Radar unit and included is Flysimware’s GNS 530 GPS unit with working VNAV system. If you do not own the radar it will be a static model. If you do own the weather radar it will come to life.
The Falcon 50 includes a custom sound set from Flysimware for an intense feeling of being in the real jet. The Falcon 50 uses the Collins APS-85 autopilot system with Collins flight instruments. Some new features like an active TCAS built into the VSI gauge and an external panel management tool that allows you to choose what type of GPS unit to load. We also included 2 popup windows for on the fly instructions to give you startup procedures. With 3DS MAX modeling program we have improved our AO effects throughout the interior and exterior models as Flysimware keeps improving the quality and overall product each project.
To learn more about our model please visit our main website product page for the latest manuals and detailed tutorial videos on a standard walk around to engine start up or shut down procedures.
- Real World operational with high quality specs
- 100% shareable cockpit
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects / 3DS MAX Model with AO effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10 only)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- Custom coding for real World gauges and animations
- Includes Collins flight instruments
- FLYSIMWARE GNS 530 (Included)
- Flight1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (Must own product)
- Cabin pressurization system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- External panel layout management tool to change GPS units
- Aircraft option panel allows you to add luggage change aircraft modes and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- Accurate start up and shut down precedure
- Complete accurate Collins APS-85 autopilot system
- 3D lights and Shockwave lights
- Animated windshshield wipers with custom windshield rain effects
- Custom Flysimware Sound Set
- Custom sound module for environment and interior sounds
- Dassault Falcon 50 – GNS 530 GPS or Payware Reality XP and Flight 1 GPS units integration / Payware WX Advantage Radar integration
- 5A-DCM – Corperate Interior
- 80404 – Corperate Interior
- D-AKKM – Corperate Interior
- G-PALS – Corperate Interior
- N25VX – Corperate Interior
- N52WB – Corperate Interior
- N575TV – Corperate Interior
- N2775K – Corperate Interior
- FSX SP2 or ACC / Steam Edition / Prepar3D All Versions!
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Processor: 1.0 gigahertz (GHz)
Memory: 2 GB RAM / 512 MB RAM for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 9-compatible video card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headset
Pointing Device: Keyboard and mouse or compatible game controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows)
Internet connection for online play: Network adapter for LAN multiplayer gameplay
Source : Flysimware Product Page