Just Flight have released additional liveries and an F-Lite style FMC (Flight Management Computer) for their 146-200 add-on!
The 14 super-quality liveries cover Europe, the USA and South America and bring you a mix of well-known airlines as well as some of the more obscure carriers.
The real 146-200 was not fitted with a FMC as it left the factory but we thought that you might like the added versatility of flying with an FMC. If you prefer to keep things simple, you can still fly the 146-200 without installing the FMC but with these new liveries!
The Expansion pack features :
- Atlantic Airways
- Crossair (Livery B)
- SwissAir Express
- Air Cal
- Air Wisconsin
- Delta Connection
- United Express (Older livery)
- US Air (Newer livery)
- Star Peru
- Flight Plan pages – load and activate pre-made FSX flight plans without having to leave the cockpit; track the route, and get an overview of distances and arrival times to the next waypoint en route and your destination
- Modify your route and save it
- Cockpit Navigator pages – easily switch (open/hide) panels via the FMC
- Checklist pages – access the 146-200 checklists and work through them with the help of the FMC showing you matches/mismatches between required checklist items and current aircraft settings. Only when all aircraft settings match the checklist requirements will the checklist will be completed and closed
- Aircraft/flight status page, showing date/time, coordinates and some general aircraft information at a glance (flaps status, gear status, fuel status, lights etc.)
- The FMC can hold two flight plans – an active flight plan and a standby flight plan. You can load a flight plan direct as the active flight plan (for immediate use) or you can load it as standby flight plan and set it active later. You can have an active and a standby flight plan loaded at the same time, so that you have an alternate route in case you need to change plans. With both flight plans you can add and remove waypoints